After the lads from South Lancashire had such a great holiday in Cape Town, a break from the intense football season in Britain, a couple of them decided to do some further exploring whilst on the African continent.
Zanzibar is an amazing holiday destination. The city is filled with the most breath taking locations and we have listed some of the best locations at bay.
- Nungwi, North Coast: Nungwi boosts of some great tropical gardens and woods to marvel at. Awoke with a kiss of fresh breeze and sunlight, residing at Nungwi is something you will not get tired of. There many hotels and resorts to choose from which offer the best accommodation services. The hotels and resorts also have activities such as snorkeling, windsurfing and kayaking to name a few.
- Stone Town City: Stone Town City has a lot to offer. This City has hotels and resorts that give you a Disney Classic and Arabian royalty feel. These hotels and resorts have been built in the finest shapes and deliver excellent service to guests. If royalty is what you looking for, royalty is what you will get at Stone Town City. The hotels and resorts that are situated in Stone Town City have a cultural mine which is an interesting place to visit for people who want to learn more about Stone Town City and Zanzibar in general. Stone Town is also very popular for Zanzibar honeymoons.
- Kiwengwa, North Coast: Fancy some privacy? We know just the place. One resort in particular has a private beach. There comes a time during a vacation where you just want solitude. A private beach is about the highest isolation you can get! That is more like having a beach to yourself. Yes, a whole beach. Water activities are available in various hotels and resorts as well as transportation to sightsee.
- Pingwe, South East Coast: Expect five star treatment when you set foot at one of the hotels and resorts in Pingwe, South East Coast. With beaches crystal in beautiful blue you are destined to have the time of your life. There are hotels and resorts that have villas, pool garden rooms and beach front rooms. It all depends on what you prefer when you book for accommodation. It is advised that you book according to your preference because we want to ensure you enjoy every minute of Pingwe!
- Jambiani, South East Coast: The hotels and resorts in Jambiani are everything you can imagine. Uniquely crafted and admired by many, Jambiani caters for everyone in the world. There is one resort in particular that caters for people who are more of the African tribe. Less modern than the rest, it offers a marvel of seeing the day to day activities of being a resident in Zanzibar. Sometimes a place that is toned of the finer things in life is exactly the type of accommodation you looking for. Whoever is looking for an adventure in Zanzibar should definitely visit the Jambiani in the South East Coast.
- Kama, North West Coast: Kama in the North West Coast is a definite must for the green lovers. It comprises of spectacular green plants and coconut plantation. It also has a historical significance that is related to the Tanzanian country. If anybody is a lover of the environment and history, Kama is the place to be.
- Kendwa, North Coast: If paradise had a definition, Kendwa in the North Coast would probably be it. The hotel in Kendwa has a spa and is a great destination for lovers because it offers luxury hide outs and pleasant views to see. If love is the name, Kendwa in North Coast is the game. The activities include cruises, beauty treatments, water sports and even babysitting just to name a few. Exceptional service at the most exceptional value!